Victoria Chau Doc Hotel, built in a colonial style, with low-rise French architecture, opened in December 1999 as the second hotel of the Victoria Chain in the Mekong Delta. Right on the banks of the Bassac River at the Three Rivers Crossing, Victoria Chau Doc Hotel is entirely part of the bustling life of the river.
Chau Doc town in the Mekong Delta is 285km southwest of Ho Chi Minh city, near the Cambodian border. Once part of Cambodia, this region is of outstanding and cultural richness. Chau Doc is home to the Cham and Khmer cultures, floating farmhouses and the Islamic Cham minority settlement.
By Boat: Victoria Boat Linking Can Tho, Chau Doc and Phnom Penh, Victoria Hotels group offer you comfortable 10 seat speedboats to cruise on the Mekong River. The booking subject to the availability of the boat and require at least 4 passengers to operate.
- All rates are in US$ per room per night, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
- Complimentary services: mineral water, daily newspaper, seasonal fruit, welcome drink…
- MEKONG HOT DEAL
- From 1 April 2011 – 30 September 2011 At US$ 128.00 net per person, inclusive of:
– 2 nights stay in a Superior room
– Daily breakfast
– Boating tour (2 hours) to Cham village, floating fish farm houses and a small floating market
– 45minutes massage in Victoria Spa (FIT). OR 30 minutes pre-dinner Cocktail for 15 pax and above.
– Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe room upon availability Third person sharing: US$ 99.00 net per person
Single supplement: US$ 88.00 net per person
- No extra charge for child under 12 sharing bed with parents.
- Add 45 US$ per extra bed. Max. one extra bed in 01 room.
- Check-in time at 13:00 or sooner, Check-out time at 12:00.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower
- IDD Telephone and In-house movie
- Mini-bar and in-room safety box
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Refrigerator and hair-dryer
- Superior City view: Spacious 25m²/32m² room with queen size bed or twin beds and a writing desk. Rooms are with or without balcony.
- Deluxe River view: Spacious 32m² room with queen size bed or twin beds. All rooms offer river view, with or without balcony.
- Victoria Junior Suite: 42m² room with king size bed, a large and comfortable sitting area. All Junior Suites feature a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and the Bassac River.
- 24-hour security and maintenance
- Tan Chau Salon bar, Bamboo bar and Bassac Restaurant
- Pool Side Terrace
- Massage and Sauna service
- Internet and E-mail service
- Ticket re-confirmation and booking
- Travel tour arrangement
- Post and florist service
- Hotel pick-up service
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
- Business center: Meeting room equipped with full amenities.