From Long Xuyen, one has to travel almost 60 km to get to Sam Mountain which lies west of Chau Doc, at approximately 2 km from the frontier between Vietnam and Cambodia.
The 230-m-high mountain does not only offer beautiful landscapes, but it is also where many historic remains deeply loved by the inhabitants of Nam Bo plain are located. Chua Xu Temple, Tay An Pagoda, Thoai Ngoc Hau Tomb, Tao Ngo Garden, and Bach Van Hill are among the famous sites to visit near Sam Mountain.How to get there: Drive time from Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City to the Nuisam Post Office Hotel, Chau Doc is approximately 6 hours and 3 hours drive from Can Tho.
- All rates are in US$ per room per night, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
- No extra charge for child under 12 sharing bed with parents.
- Extra bed: US$ 10/person/night
- Check-in time at 13:00 or sooner, Check-out time at 12:00.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower
- IDD Telephone and In-house movie
- Refrigerator and hair-dryer v.v.
- 24-hour security and maintenance
- Hoa Su restaurant
- Tennis Court
- Sauna, Massage and Jacuzzi
- Internet and E-mail service
- Ticket re-confirmation and booking
- Travel tour arrangement
- Hotel pick-up service
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service